I spend the majority of my time careening through the internet and oversharing as I go. I care deeply about anything that furthers human cooperation and coordination. Ideally this looks like positive sum incentive alignment mechanisms (cryptoeconomics) that support the development of the commons.
More concretely, this looks like:
- sovereign identity/data
- decentralized finance
- FLOSS and permission-less innovation
- automating the routine to make room for deeper thought
- community driven networks where users have a say in governance and receive value when they contribute value
To do this I'm currently exploring:
- client side crypto and ML applications
- decentralized governance in FLOSS and blockchain communities
- full stack application development with user controlled identity/data, verifiable scripts that run client side, and decentralized infrastructure on the back end
An interactive Tic Tac Toe game where the Endgame initializes a Game of Life.
A Rust book that explores the basics of blockchain infrastructure. All code examples can be run in the browser via the Rust Playground.
- TL;DR: every additional character you add to a passphrase exponentially increases the difficulty, so pick a long and memorable phrase :)
More stuff on GitHub